Together weTOGETHER WE MAKE THE WORLD A LITTLE BETTER.
Do you enjoy working in a team? Are you interested in innovative technologies? Do you want to take on responsibilities and move people? Then we, at Kuraray, offer the perfect setting to develop your personality. We want to work with you to make the world a little better. As a globally operating, dynamically growing speciality chemicals company with Japanese roots, the company is one of the largest suppliers of polymers and synthetic microfibres and an international leader in the development and use of innovative high-performance materials. Around 10,000 employees are currently employed at Kuraray worldwide, including 1,000 in Europe.
We are looking to immediately fill an open position for our ‘PVB Division Marketing’ at our branch in Troisdorf for an
Global Branding and Communications manager (m/f) - part-time
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Create the global branding and communication strategy to increase brand awareness, relevance and preference to targeted audiences
- Build communication plans and coordinate all branding, marketing communications and PR activities within agreed budgets
- Set up branding standards and communication policies and implement them globally for all the brands used by the business unit
- Coordinate media interest and act as the representative for all external media
- Lead a team in Germany, coordinate with internal customers and manage external agencies globally
THIS IS YOUR JOB PROFILE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, communication or business administration with focus on communication / branding
- Long-standing and preferred international professional experience in marketing, communications or branding
- Experience in leading teams and agencies
- Very good written and communication skills
- Fluent in English a must, other languages a plus
- Knowledge of CRM tool and basic office tools
- Preference for global experience and understanding of different cultures
- Strong leadership skills and influence management
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Appreciation for diversity & cooperation
- Proactive & self-motivated work
Experience our diversity and discover your opportunities!Please send your application to Stefanie Kurzbach, stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Kurzbach at +49 69 305 85722.